This morning I was in the kitchen doing stuff and I could hear the boys playing Legos in my bedroom. I went to check on them and they were both watching tv and Ryan was laying in a bed a Legos. He had used the spatula to fling Legos all over my bedroom and then he must have thought they were comfortable and laid down on them to watch some kid shows. When I asked him if he had done it he said, "I not do it. Will did!" Note: my room is fairly large and what you see is probably only about one-fourth of the mess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ugh, I hate that. No one in my house every "did it" either. Fun times!
That's hilarious. For me anyway since I didn't have to clean it up!
. . . . . . . . . .
Post a Comment